The highest evolution of druid

Friday 17 April 2009

Friday Mage Joke

Hi again!

Well amongst all the excitement with the new patch, I've managed to find time to track down this little joke for you all:

Sally Fireball, our favourite mage, has the same recurring nightmare, so decides to consult a local shaman.
Shaman: What's your dream about?
Sally:  I was being chased by the Lich King!
Shaman:  Where were you being chased?
Sally: Down a really long hallway.
Shaman: Then what happens?
Sally: Well, this is the weird thing.  In every dream it's the same.  At the end of the hallway is a single door, and when I come to it I can't open it, no matter how hard I push.  I keep pushing and pushing but the door just won't budge.
Shaman:  Interesting....  does the door have any writing on it?
Sally:  Yes it does.
Shaman:  And what does it say?
Sally: It says 'pull'.

No comments:

Post a Comment