The highest evolution of druid

Friday 20 March 2009

It's Friday Again - Mage Joke Time!

A Mage went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," he told the salesman.
"Sorry, we don't sell to mages," he replied.

He hurried home and dressed up as a Warlock, borrowed a pet demon, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Mages," he replied.
"Darn, he recognized me," he thought.

He went for a complete disguise next time; a full feather suit with beak and antlers. Perfect, he thought, he’s bound to sell it to a Moonkin! Just to be sure, he waited a couple of days before he again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."
"Sorry, we don't sell to Mages," he replied.
Frustrated, he exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a Mage?"
"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

Boom-boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment